Legion Systems is seeking an experienced Intelligence Support to Information Operations (ISIO) analyst/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide Intelligence Support to Information Operations (ISIO). SMEs with situational awareness that enable rapid decision-making, improves current and long-term IO & IW planning and facilitates the synchronization of IO with CCMDs mission partners. The SME will provide operational intelligence services that include the full range of intelligence functions to address Information Related Capabilities (IRC) requirements. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to deliver various intelligence reports and products enabling the Government in collecting, analyzing, disseminating, de-conflicting, and cataloguing actionable information on intelligence and non-kinetic targeting activities.
This Position is a deployed one year assignment to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Responsibilities for this position:
- Participate in the development of intelligence and non-kinetic targeting activities to align collections and provide feedback to influence activities.
- Facilitate the de-confliction that underpins intelligence gain/loss and political and military assessments.
- Participate in the development of intelligence for inclusion in command collection plans facilitating planning, execution, and feedback for measures of performance and measures of effectiveness.
- Incorporate information-related capabilities and sensitive activities into operations orders, annexes, and evaluation/assessment plans.
- Coordinate, consolidate, submit, and track intelligence requirements across IRCs.
- Supports planning, coordination, integration and synchronization of non-lethal effects and offensive cyberspace operations (OCO) in support of CCMD operations. Assists in synchronizing OCO and defensive cyberspace operations (DCO) support into the COCOM Joint Fires / Targeting process
- Experience in targeting operations, anti-terrorism planning, Offensive Cyber Operations, and other information operations
- Conducts fires planning for the Integration and cyber delivered Special Technical Operations and Information Operations capabilities into OCO/DCO activities and integrates emerging cyberspace operational efforts into OPLAN development
- Utilize knowledge of joint doctrine and joint planning concepts, to include the JOPP/MDMP and IPB/JIPOE. Apply operational art and operational design in the application of JOPP/MDMP
- Assess lethal and non-lethal effects from IRC (i.e. Information Operations, MISO, MILDEC, EW) and provided recommendation into the targeting process for refinement of targeting guidance and objectives
- Experience in the Joint and Army deliberate and dynamic targeting process in combat and training and with the military decision making processes (i.e., JOPP, MDMP, JTC, D3A,etc.)
- Experience in Integration of Special Technical Operations capabilities enabling lethal effects Synchronizing all IRCs into the scheme of fires to include, Information Operations, Cyberspace capabilities and Electronic warfare enablers
- Specialized Software Training: Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS), Digital Image Exploitation Engine (DIEE), Precision Strike Suite-Special Operations Force (PSS-SOF), Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Joint Advance Operation Coordination System (JADOCS), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Joint Weaponeering System (JWS), Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual (JMEM), National Production Workshop/Modernized Integrated Database (NPW/MIDB), Analysts Notebook (ANB), Palantir, Terrorist Identity Datamart Environment (TIDE), ARCGIS
- Utilizes knowledge of joint doctrine and joint planning concepts, to include the Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP). Applying operational art and operational design in the application of JOPP
- Expert knowledge regarding counterintelligence and human intelligence activities; coordinate and collaborate with DoD and Service counterintelligence organizations, the Joint Staff, and other federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies on a daily basis regarding matters of mutual interest; review and contribute to military deception planning processes
- In-depth Intelligence analytic skills to identify, assess, design, and report on highly complex adversary strengths, weaknesses, order of battle, force structure, military capabilities, key military leadership, military policies, plans, strategies, intentions, and their impact on force developments in support of IO Division planning efforts and operational execution
- Experience conducting intelligence nodal analysis and critical vulnerability assessments of enemy networks to identify and nominate key nodes for kinetic and non-kinetic options, thereby disrupting or eliminating enemy centers of gravity