Legion Systems is seeking former service members of all services with proven experience as an Irregular Warfare Analyst (All Source). Ideal candidate would be responsible for planning irregular warfare operations for the CCMD geographic area of responsibility in the Central Region (i.e., includes the sovereign countries of the Arabian Peninsula, the Levant sub-region, as well as Central and South Asia)
Researches special program and space capabilities for feasibility and integration into CCMD Concepts of Operations, Operational Plans, and contingency planning. Provides direct analytical support, planning, and subject matter expertise to shape CCMD efforts in collaboration with other U.S. government agencies and partner nations
Integrates irregular warfare into deliberate and crisis action plans and combined/joint operations for the Commander, CCMD
Focus in the Irregular Warfare Analyst is combatant command level and higher Concepts of Operations, plans, policy and doctrine, and external coordination in the command’s area of responsibility
Subject matter expert on special programs collaborating with experienced planners, operators, analysts, and coalition partners at CCMD within the irregular warfare and information related capabilities community in support of campaign plan objectives.
This Position is a deployed one year assignment to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate and facilitate execution of sensitive activity Concept of Operations plans and orders
- Identifies all-source intelligence information necessary to enable effects-based sensitive activity decision making and executions
- Provides collection tasking requirements and advisement on HUMINT surrogate network operational activities
- Identifies and facilitates implementation of unique sensitive activity capabilities
- Risk Assessments and Threat Mitigation program management.
- Developed and executed Interagency intelligence and security strategies, plans and conduct liaison in support of counter-terrorism and counter-organized crime activities with CIA, DOS, FBI, DHS, US TREAS, JTTFs, and DOD.
- Assessed information operations products designed to inform and influence and helped integrated information operations analysis into planning.
- Employed data mining, data fusion, predictive analysis, geo-profiling, and temporal analysis techniques in support of CCMD commander’s requirements related to HUMINT and MILDEC operations.
- Applied analytical techniques and methodologies using an expert understanding of unconventional warfare.
- Prepared studies and assessments of threats, potential threats, and threat-related trends and analysis.
- Produced targeting and lead development related intelligence products in support of CCMD Counterintelligence and HUMINT operations.
- Researched, evaluated, analyzed, and fused multiple source reporting, including OSINT, on specific targets into finished intelligence products used by CI and HUMINT operational planners.
- Produced intelligence products supporting Targeting and Lead Development in support of worldwide Counterintelligence and HUMINT operations.
- Monitored current intelligence on specified targets and provided intelligence assessments utilized by tactical planners and operators during mission-planning cycle.
- Overlays Publicly Available Information (PAI) research with SIGINT applications to illuminate Intelligence gaps that support CCMD line of efforts (LOE).
- Provides irregular warfare capabilities expertise for CONOP development while concurrently collaborating with inter-agency partners.