Designs, develops, deploys, tests, and evaluates cyber systems and applications. Coordinates resolution of application issues, upgrades, and problems. Conducts application configuration and optimization. Develops and maintains manuals, drawings, system specifications, electronic and hardcopy files of customer installations, calibration records, maintenance records, and quality control information.
Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing software. Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met. Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design. Coordinates software system installations and monitors equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
Support the secure and continuous delivery of information systems for an IC customer. Support the Assessment & Authorization (A&A) processes for information systems and applications in a DEVSECOPS to enable the secure and continuous delivery of information systems for INSCOM. Developed and work closely with software developers and architects, and with program ISSOs, to ensure the information systems and applications meet appropriate security measures.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Will consider Edu/Exp: HS +11-14 Years, BA/BA 5-10 Years, or MA/MS +3-6 Years.
Experienced designer, developer, deployer, tester, and evaluator of software applications. Has developed and maintained manuals, drawings, and/or system specifications. Skilled in multiple programming languages and knowledgeable in Agile development approaches.
· Advanced knowledge in two or more of the following areas:
· DevOps methodologies, CI/CD tools, practices (GitHub, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, etc.)
· Agile or Scrum methodology
· AWS Security Configuration
· Software Development in Java, Python, Ruby and/or C++
· Linux Expertise (RedHat/RHEL or CentOS preferred)
· Dynamic & Static Application Security Scanning (e.g., Arachni, OWASP ZAP, BurpSuite, Fortify, Checkmarx, etc.)
· Virtualization and containers (EC2, Docker)
· Infrastructure Security Scanning, Vulnerability Scanning (Twistlock, ACAS/Nessus)
· Experience with Xacta, eMASS, or equivalent IA management software
· Understanding of STIGs and CIS Benchmarks
· Must hold a TS//SCI clearance (SCI-eligible)
· Must hold approved certification to meet DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II baseline certification.
Work schedule for the personnel is on-site, Monday-Friday, from 8 am – 5 pm.