CONTINGENT UPON AWARD
Support the Geospatial and SCA analysts in research and discovery to provide the common operational view.
· Direct all source analyst tasking and coordination efforts in support of the fused production process.
· Provide fused intelligence bridging geospatial and SCA analysis for strategic, operational and tactical level planning and operations.
· Conduct in-depth research using classified and unclassified data sources to locate and analyze available intelligence in support of PAS requirements.
· Collaborate with multiple internal and external POCs to ensure all aspects of a research effort are incorporated.
· Identify information gaps and develop source-directed requirements (SDR) or identify alternate sources to garner information.
10 years’ intelligence experience in IC or DoD
· Graduate-level degree (MA/MS) in a national security or equivalent field or 5+ years on a PAS or HQ SCA team.
· 8 years IC or DoD experience in respective Areas of Responsibility (AORs)
· 10 years intelligence experience with analysis, reporting and briefing in a DOD setting
· 2 years’ experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
· 1 year experience using ArcGIS
· 5 years’ experience utilizing Intelligence Community databases and software
· Current Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
· Must have valid US Passport