- Support INSCOM Enterprise Cybersecurity Support Services (ECSS).
- ECSS seeks to continuously monitor cyber threats, vulnerabilities, risks to reduce threat surface, increase visibility into cybersecurity and improve the ability to respond to cybersecurity issues.
- Conduct Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, perform Security Architecture Reviews and System Security Engineering while simplifying Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology execution, employing innovative approaches for managing risk, and increasing the level of automation when carrying out specific tasks.
- Provides technical and programmatic IA support for network and information security systems. Designs, develops and implements security requirements.
- Prepares documentation from information obtained using accepted guidelines.
- Prepares Security Test and Evaluation plans and provides C&A support.
- Analyzes policies and procedures against established laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develops and completes system security and contingency plans. Develops, tests, and integrates security tools.
- Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks.
- Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools.
- Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. Will consider: Edu/Exp: HS +11-14 Years, BA/BA 5-10 Years, or MA/MS +3-6 Years.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and enforcing security requirements.
- Expertise preparing Security Test and Evaluation plans. Has provided certification and accreditation support.
- Experience developing security plans and contingency plans.
- Familiar with developing, testing, and integrating security tools as well as configuring and installing the tools. Skilled in conducting security audits and developing mitigations to identified risks.
- Has conducted vulnerability assessments.
- Requires DoD 8570 IAT Level II or IAM Level II.
- Clearance: TS/SCI (poly preferred)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed