- Support INSCOM Enterprise Cybersecurity Support Services (ECSS) with Technical Writing Manager support.
- ECSS seeks to continuously monitor cyber threats, vulnerabilities, risks to reduce threat surface, increase visibility into cybersecurity and improve the ability to respond to cybersecurity issues.
- Conduct Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, perform Security Architecture Reviews and System Security Engineering while simplifying Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology execution, employing innovative approaches for managing risk, and increasing the level of automation when carrying out specific tasks.
- Leads cross-functional teams through ECSS objectives to establish and codify processes, schedules, and deliverables.
- Produce multiple ECSS project plans
- Produce deliverables, SOPs, and various documentation
- Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- Requires: IT/cybersecurity related degree AND/OR relevant experience with RMF, RVA, Cross Domain Solutions, Information Assurance, and/or Continuous Monitoring.
- 4 years Management or leadership experience in order to proficiently lead cross-functional technical reviews to codify ECSS.
- Proficiency in writing systems and cybersecurity documentation.
- Familiarity with various modes of written communication such as project management plans, SOPs, status reports, and briefings.
- Desired Certification: IAT Level II
- Clearance: TS/SCI (poly preferred)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed