- CNO Analyst will be a member of the DevOps section supporting Red Team Capabilities to build and developing on-net TTPs.
- The position requires research and understanding of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) related to know vulnerabilities within devices and software commonly utilized within DoD systems.
- CNO Analysts are responsible for testing tools against computer vulnerabilities and working with Red Team Operators and Software Engineers to develop attack methods within the toolset or testing new tools towards this effort.
- CNO Analyst also develop computer-based training courses to test operators on new exploits or tools in order to increase proficiency with the platform on mission.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Required Clearance: Active Top Secret (TS)/Special Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
- Preferred candidates will have successfully completed Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC), worked either offensive or defensive operations, have scripting abilities in C++, Python, or Pearl.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university with at least 4 years of experience in CNO Analysis; or Associates degree with at least 8 years of experience in CNO Analysis.
- Candidates need to have IAT Level II and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) completed at time of hire and will be required to complete IAT Level III within nine months of hire.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed