- Assigned to a specific COCOM as direct support from the Customer to the supported element.
- Coordinate IO-related activities for exercise and real-world Operations for the 1st IO Cmd.
- Analysis and Assessment and coordination of activities in support of IO products.
- Development and implementation of IO Planning products supporting internal and external unit requests for support.
- Development and implementation of plans and concepts in support of IO missions, through utilization of the MDMP and other standard processes.
- Provide in depth analysis in support of IO products, and the utilization of team members support through coordination of elements within the Custom Unit as well as outside units and organizations.
- Masters with 7 years’ experience OR Bachelor with 9 years’ experience OR 13 years of experience will be accepted.
- Exposure to and understanding of Information Operations (and associated areas such as PSYOP, Military Deception).
- Solid understanding of the Army MDMP process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed