EW Analyst to work as a Wireless SME for Army Vulnerability Assessment at INSCOM 1st IO Command on Fort Belvoir. Develops structured, iterative processes executed by trained, educated and practiced team members that provides commanders an independent capability to continuously challenge plans, operations, concepts, organizations and capabilities in the context of the operational environment and from our partners' and adversaries' perspectives.
- Operate all assigned electronic warfare equipment.
- Conduct wireless vulnerability assessments and exploit wireless networks of assessed organizations.
- Provide innovative recommendations for threat mitigation by isolating, blocking, or removing threat access and evaluating system security configurations.
- Perform regular public speaking roles.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and develop training materials and products.
- Assess new technology, software applications, and devices relevant to Information Operations (IO).
- Gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process into briefings, papers, or reports.