- CONTINGENT UPON AWARD
- Analyzes designs, develops, evaluates, and instructs, the assigned topic-focused curriculum presentations, lectures, classes, courses, seminars, and special events related to (SA) education projects/programs.
- Advances the professional SA body of knowledge through relevant conference and symposia attendance, presentation, panel participation or through relevant research and publishing.
- Provides professional curriculum and instruction, research and writing, student support, and course leadership for JSOU.
- Ensure the learning objectives, outcomes, and assessments support the SA program objectives.
- Builds, delivers, evaluates, and updates, all assigned topic-focused lessons (or course) and related materials per JSOU requirements.
- Prepares and presents curriculum reviews in accordance with JSOU’s Policy.
- Prepares, collects, and reports education-related data on instruction, assessments, and students as required by institutional effectiveness and as assigned by the department.
- Transfers knowledge to the DOD, interagency, and academic communities through purposeful outreach.
- Supports other JSOU faculty through curriculum workshop participation, curriculum review, proofing, and critiquing curriculum materials, lectures, presentations, draft publications, or other staffed documents.
- MA/MS required in any field.
- 5 years’ practical experience of conducting SOF Sensitive Activities, with specific expertise in planning, managing, enabling, and reporting of SA at the operational level, capable of explaining how to work across joint, interagency, and international communities to conduct the SOF SA mission.
- 2 years’ Instructor experience required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed