(Contingent Upon Award)
The Role Player and General Support Scenario Planner/Writer/Integrator must have a clear understanding of the 1st SFC organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions
necessary to support 1st SFC exercise support activities. The Role Player and General Support Scenario Planner/Writer/Integrator Planner/Writer/Integrator shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
• Provides exercise design and scenario development to manage all facets of the exercise life cycle and write/adjust scenario scripting as required to provide a dynamic exercise for training
• Supports exercise planning with scripting support relating to general scenario development and incorporation of Role Players/personas into the scenario to achieve exercise training objectives
• Provides ARSOF doctrinal input to ensure the design of the exercise and scenario are realistic and can be measurable by the approved Exercise Training Objectives
• Advises and implements development of pattern of life (POL) for Role Players high-value individuals (HVI) in ECG scenario.
• The Role Player and General Support scenario developer may participate in the training as a member of the cadre and in the overall effort of the training team, including: coaching dedicated role players, providing classroom instruction and support that will include, but is not limited to, presentations as required and participating in After Action Reviews (AARs).