(Contingent Upon Award)
The IA scenario developer provides SME support to the 1st SFC exercise program. Primary duties include:
• Provides exercise design and scenario development to manage all facets of the exercise life cycle and write/adjust scenario scripting as required to provide a dynamic exercise for training
• Supports IA scenario development utilizing current and historical information
• Supports exercise planning with briefs relating to current Interagency operations, standard practices, and methodology
• Provides IA doctrinal input to ensure the design of the exercise and scenario are realistic and can be measurable by the approved Exercise Training Objectives
• The IA Scenario Planner may participate in the training as a member of an integrated IA/Joint Interagency Intergovernmental Multinational (JIIM) cadre assisting in the overall effort of the IA/JIIM training team, including coaching IA dedicated role players, providing classroom instruction and support that will include, but is not limited to, presentations as required and participating in After Action Reviews (AARs).