(Contingent Upon Award)
The EP shall reside within the RRTEG, and responsible in capturing lessons learned during and conclusion of exercises. Ensure daily evaluation reports are distributed to each discipline chief, detailing the day-to-day activities and progress of collection, processing and analyzing.
• Develop scenario-based training suited to evaluate the effective integration of multiple simultaneously executed intelligence operations which employ each of the respective intelligence, logistics, and communications disciplines
• Develop scenario-based training suited to evaluate the integration of logistics, communications, and intelligence operations within a SOF environment
• Interacts with civilian authorities and law enforcement agencies, manages all Realistic Military Training (RMT) requirements, logistics planning, contracting office interaction, and coordination with contracted exercise support organizations
• Develops and synchronizes all required briefs and reports for exercise execution
• Supports the exercise Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, Disseminate (F3EAD) process and the implementation of Operations and Intelligence Fusion
• Supports the implementation of exercise storylines and vignettes and all exercise master storyline events providing dynamic, on-call scripting during the exercise to ensure all training goals are met
• Coordinate with RRTEG personnel to capture input for and the preparation of written After Action Reports (AAR), evaluations or other required documents as requested by the RRTEG
• Must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
• Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO), Warrant Officer or Officer
• Must have 10 years SOF operations and/or intelligence experience to include award and retention of SOF Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q)
• Must have 3 years of experience providing comprehensive exercise planning in support of SOCOM exercises (examples include Ops-Intel planning, ISR, F3EAD, logistics, civilian authorities, realistic military training) OR 1 year experience planning/supporting MARSOC Training Readiness Exercises (TRX) events as a task lead or equivalent SOF Intel Readiness exercises OR 5 years’ experience at an O5 command level as an Ops-Intel planner or a former 160th SOAR Flight Lead.
• 2 years’ recency experience as a program manager of contract/task order for a USSOCOM unit
• Possess TOP SECRET/SCI
• Prime or independent contractor must have conducted GOV/ local municipality coordination for at least 2 major SOF exercises in urban environments that included RW infil/ exfil and MFF infil. AND must have conducted GOV/ local municipality coordination for at least 2 SOF training exercises in an urban environment that included explosive breaching in the last 3 years.
· Prime or independent contractor must have coordinated and conducted live fire weapons training in at least 2 complex OCONUS locations in the last 3 years.
· Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties