(Contingent Upon Award)
RRTEG Training Support Specialist shall have a clear understanding of the MRR and MRB organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support RTEG activities. The RRTEG Training Support Specialist shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
• Interface with RRTEG Staff and supported units
• Participate in required meetings
• Advise, assist, coordinate, and create training schedules, and lesson outlines
• Provide training and evaluation of individuals and units
• Teach and enforce doctrine, unit standard operating procedures (SOPs) IAW attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions set
• Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being on time and with appropriate equipment
• Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and the preparation of After-Action Reports (AAR)
• Ensure compliance with all safety guidelines
• Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, training aids and training preparations
Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO), Warrant Officer or Commissioned Officer
• Must have 10 years of SOF experience from date of graduation from their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command; or U.S. Army 75th Infantry Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q) OR Must have 8 years of Infantry experience and have SOF exposure.
• Minimum of 5 SOF combat deployments conducting SOF ground warfare operations or 2 combat deployments conducting offensive and defensive operations w/ combined arms or 2 deployments advising a host nation security force.
• 3 Years’ experience in Conception, Modeling, Development, and Coordination of Exercise Scenarios or a graduate of a formal Instructor School.
• Graduate of a military insert/extraction course (i.e. Air Assault, FRIES/SPIES Master course)
• Graduate of a U. S and Foreign Weapons Course or part of pipeline training or advanced Infantry training (i.e Mortar leaders’ course, Machinegun leaders’ course, Infantry Unit leaders course etc)
• Possess SECRET clearance on day 1
• Current driver’s license
• Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties