(Contingent Upon Award)
The individual shall have a clear understanding of the MARSOC organization, structure, and mission in order to perform communications coordination across all aspects of RTEG training, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support MRR training activities. The Communications SME shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as but not limited to:
• Develop scenario-based Command, Control, Computers, and Communications (C4) training suited to evaluate the integration of C4 into a larger exercise in a SOF environment.
• Provides liaison between an exercise planning team and appropriate staff sections within various MARSOC staff sections.
• Create and refines a Primary, Alternate, Contingency, and Emergency (PACE) plan, and development, management and execution of items in the Combined Joint Communications Electronics Operating Instructions (CJCEOI).
• Provide exercise planning team with appropriate briefs relating to current SOF communications TTPs and fusion methodology.
• Provides exercise design and scenario development to manage all facets of the exercise life cycle and write/adjust scenario scripting as required to provide a dynamic exercise for training.
• Supports developing scenario data for the environment that simulates communications circumstances and challenges similar to those encountered by deployed MARSOC communicators.
• Provide education and training on basic Cyber TTPs and advice supported units on operating in the Cyber domain.
• Previous military experience as an E7 or above
• Ten years SOF communications experience (recent experience within past five years) in either a Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command
· Three years’ experience providing communications planning support for SOCOM exercises
· Six months cybersecurity support planning experience including requesting cybersecurity support for SOF mission sets
• Working knowledge of Harris Radios, Active Directory, Cisco Router and Switches, WAVE application, mIRC, and AIDE suite of applications
• Possess TS/SCI Clearance on day 1
· Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties