Manages contracts and production of contracts with clients by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Draft and revise a variety of contracts with customers
· Ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
· Meet with customers to discuss both legal and business matters
· Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
· Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
· Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts
· Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
· Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
· Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
· Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
· Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
· Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, agencies or members of the business community. Write speeches and articles for publication.
Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates and Licenses:
Current driver’s license; US Citizenship; Active Security Clearance preferred
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.