Join Legion Systems to deliver tailored, cost efficient, and mission effective manpower and technology solutions encompassing the full spectrum of Special Operations and Intelligence support. We have two immediate availability opportunities for MSO CAT 1 Senior or Expert Training Specialists with duty at various locations in Arizona and as the course mission require.
When Complex Classified Problems Need to be Solved
When Unconventional Thinking and Solutions are Required
When Elements of the Mission are Unknown, Unreliable, and Unpredictable
When Failure is Not an Option
To provide advanced, experiential-based, joint HUMINT training, professional development and certification in debriefing, MSO, and enabling support to HUMINT operations to meet the requirements of the Defense HUMINT Enterprise (DHE).
- Provide instruction/facilitation of course material incorporating current adult learning experiential methods
- Instruct, mentor, and evaluate students in classroom and in various field environments
- Provide formal written and verbal feedback to students with regard to student capabilities to perform learned skills in all environments
- Record performance as outlined by HT-JCOE performance requirements
- Travel may be expected
Expert Level Additional Requirements:
- Experience successfully serving as Chief of Station, Chief of Base, Detachment/OB Chief, or FTC/OTC instructor for a minimum of two years in addition to the experience listed above.
- Experience having successfully served in the Intelligence Community as a Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO), Chief of Operations, Operating Location Chief, or OTC or (Legacy course) certified officer with at least three tours conducting controlled operations (minimum 6-month tours)