Primary duties: MRX Information Operations (IO) Planners and Role Players support the Army’s 1st IO Cmd’s MRX. Their purpose is to develop exercise-related operational scenarios and replicate the Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert which IO FST work with during a deployment. Accordingly IO Planner/Scenario Developers perform the following duties:
- Provide expert mission analysis, analytic problem solving, and assessment of MISO into information operations; integration with inter-agency and intelligence community; and provide key cultural considerations that affect operational and tactical planning.
- Replicate the MISO Subject Matter Expert Role Player during all MRX executions.
- Assist MRX design, data collection, and Master Scenario Events List scenario, and inject development. Required products include e-mails; orders; briefings; reports; images; scripts; intelligence; and related electronic files.
- Participate in extensive MRX MSEL inject review and rehearsal sessions to identify errors, omissions, and inconsistencies.
- Assist with editing, refining, and re-rehearsing injects.
- Execute the MISO Role Player role IAW the MRX MSEL injects, scripts, and time-lines. This includes attending Staff meetings, working groups, planning sessions, and ad-hoc face-to-face meetings.
- Provide written and verbal lessons learned regarding all phases of the MRX.